PURE Solutions - Good News for Allergy Sufferers
Do you suffer with allergies or asthma? Do you dread traveling and staying in hotels because you're afraid you'll have an allergy or asthma attack?
These fears are well founded because many allergy sufferers find that when they stay away from home, they wake up with a stuffy nose, red itchy eyes, headaches, and sore throat.
It's no wonder they don't want to stay in a hotel room!
Would you pay a little extra money for a room that was declared "clean", "allergy free", "pure", or "hypoallergenic"? The good news is that you can!
PURE Solutions is a company dedicated to turning hotel rooms and homes into a clean environment so that people can enjoy a better quality of life.
The inherent benefit is less risk of having an allergy or asthma attack when you're breathing cleaner air and coming into contact with hypoallergenic and allergy free fabrics and surfaces.
The Process of Cleaning Up Hotel Rooms
PURE Solutions has a 7-step process by which they sanitize and purify hotel rooms so the rooms are safe for allergy sufferers.
Their system removes up to 99% of potentially irritating airborne allergens, mold, bacteria, and dirt from surfaces, carpets, and furniture.
They even take it a step further by adding a clean and pure sleeping surface with a hypoallergenic mattress and pillows and protective covers for both to keep any irritants away from your skin.
They purify the air in the room so you're breathing the highest quality of air possible.
Here's what they do specifically in a hotel room in order to make it safe for someone with allergies or asthma.
1. Each room is outfitted with a PURE air conditioning and heating unit that
has been cleaned thoroughly and disinfected with PURE's own product.
2. A container of pure tea tree oil is placed inside the unit also because it's a natural disinfectant and naturally deters bacteria growth.
3. All carpets, fabric surfaces, and furniture is cleaned with PURE's safe cleaning solution.
4. They shock the room with their own system so that you're ensured a clean environment and clean breathing air. You won't smell "leftover" odors when you come into a hotel hypoallergenic room.
5. A special protective layer is administered to all surfaces in the room as a defense against bacteria, mold, and viruses.
6. Every clean or hypoallergenic hotel room is outfitted with a PURE air purification system.
7. The bedding is switched out for hypoallergenic fabrics so you'll have peace of mind knowing you're sleeping on a safe surface.
Doesn't this sound wonderful? It's encouraging that many hotels world wide are taking a portion of their budget to transform a few or several of their hotel rooms into clean rooms so that they can market those rooms to people who suffer with severe allergies or who suffer with asthma.
Even people who are chemically sensitive would benefit from staying in a clean hypoallergenic hotel room because there aren't any fragrances or strong smells in one of these rooms.
PURE Solutions is hoping to branch out into schools and businesses with their 7-step process and their technology in order to make even more environments healthy and clean.
Looking for a hotel that has one of these rooms? Visit http://www.pureroom.com/find_a_pure_room to find a room in the area you're planning to visit.
We'd love to hear about your experience if you end up staying in one of these rooms!